KainRios Immigration can assist you in understanding if you need a temporary visa to come to the United States and which temporary visa may be right for you, your family member or your employee.

Temporary Visas to Visit, Study or receive Training

B-1 Visitor for Business
B-2 Visitor for Pleasure

F-1 Student

H-3 Trainee

J-1 Exchange Program Visitor, scholar, au pair, trainee, etc.

M Vocational Student

Temporary Visas for Family Members

K-1 Fiancé/Fiancée of a U.S. Citizen, K-2 child of K-1 fiancé/fiancée
K-3 Temporary Visa for Spouse of U.S. Citizen; K-4 child of K-3 spouse

Temporary Visas for Business/Employment/Investment

E-1 Treaty Traders
E-2 Treaty Investors

H-1B Specialized Professionals

H-2A Temporary/Seasonal Agricultural Workers
H-2B Temporary/Seasonal Non-Agricultural Workers

L-1A Intra Company Transfer of Executive/Manager
L-1B Intra Company Transfer of Employee with Specialized Knowledge

O-1 Extraordinary Ability in the Arts, Athletics, Business, Education, Sciences

P-1 Performers, Athletes, Entertainers

R-1 Religious Workers